- Constructed with 20%-30% more materials than a traditional site-built home, which increase the structural strength of the home
- All aspects of construction are continually inspected by not one, but several, inspectors.
- Primary construction is completed in a quality controlled environment.
- All construction materials, interior features and appliances are purchased in volume for additional savings.
- System Built homes can come with all the features found in traditional site-built homes giving the buyer the opportunity to design a custom home.
- The construction process consists of technicians, craftsmen and assemblers who work only in their specific area of expertise.
- Inventory is better controlled and materials are protected from theft and weather-related damage.
- Weather has far less interference with construction thus preventing costly delays.
- Cost of a short-term construction loan is significantly reduced or eliminated.
- Conventional fixed-rate mortgage financing is available for home buyers.
Sterling 2B/2B 1,500-2,100 sq. ft
A striking 2 bedroom loft home with an optional 3rd bedroom. This home is sure to take your breath away!
Fairmont 4B/3B 2,052 sq. ft
This spacious home boasts; 4 bedrooms, endless kitchen, 3 full baths, living room & family room
Fleetwood 3B/2B 1,679 sq. ft
This 3 bedroom home offers a Large Master Suite with a Closet to take her breath away! Open Floor plan great for entertaining!